Programming Ademco V20

Liking this Vista 20.  Thanks again to you guys for recommending it.

I would like to program one of the A B C D function keys to do the armed
with instant setting.  So my wife won't have to do the code + instant
when we are home.  Can that be done?  I looked at the manual and don't
see that option.  Looks like I need to set a macro.  But the # 6 6 just
shows me something different.

I already set the A function key to "Away"
I wanted to set the B function key to "Night Stay with Instant"

Thanks