Re: gone independent, need sources

"Nathan W. Collier" wrote:

> hardware recommendations (including sources/distributors)
> certianly appreciated.

Nate,

I have a huge assortment of hard-wired as well as wireless components in my
online store.  As a dealer of course you would order from the same places I do
but feel free to browse my site for information on much of what's currently
being used in the trade.  If you're interested in anything in particular let me
know and I'll give you the supplier's contact information.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics