Re: OT :Radio Shack

On Dec 21, 8:28=A0am, "Bill" <billnomailnosp...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I guess all you need to do these days is watch one 1/2 hour TV show and y=
ou
> are then a qualified electrician?

Ha, that made me laugh. I saw an episode of "finders-fixers". They
were trying to fix a mold problem. One of the issues they found was
the bath fan was old and not working well. They made a point of saying
they were calling in their "qualified electrical expert" to do the
replacement. They actually showed this guy install the new fan and
stick the wire through the knockout in the fan with no connector.
Nothing, not even one of those crappy plastic ones. I couldn't believe
it.