Re: gone independent, need sources

On Dec 29, 5:54=A0pm, JoeRaisin <joeraisin2...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Robert L Bass wrote:
> > "Jim" wrote:
>
> >> And why would a builder request wireless ........... anyway?
>
> > I was wondering the same thing, Jim. =A0Perhaps the subject only came t=
> > mind after the drywall was finished. =A0Other than that it doesn't make
> > much sense. Then again, how much does make sense these days? =A0:^)
>
> I still think it's a permit dodge

There are certain jobs that can be better done with a wireless sensor,
but I will always hard-wire as much as possible. You can only guess
the reasoning behind the wireless request, did you explain that it
will still have wires?
 I used to do some installs of point to point wireless internet. I
would ask these people were they wanted the wire run, and it never
ceased to amaze me how many people looked at me like I was an idiot
and said, " I thought this was wireless"