Re: Wireless Home Security Devices

On Dec 18, 2:50=EF=BF=BDam, Nilma Shehrawat <nilimashera...@xxxxxxxxx> wrot=
e:
> Zicom security is provide secure and safety product in India. Security
> products like home Wireless Home Security provides safety to the user
> in absolute sense.
> For more product visit-http://zicomretail.com/

Why hello there!

Could I interest  you in some "off shore" monitoring service for your
India installed alarm systems?  We can provide you with moderately
fast to slow response, by operators who do not speak your language,
who have great difficulty understaning you and have no understanding
of your culture or the geography of your area.  We would be happy to
provide this service at a cost that will allow you to export money to
my country and take jobs away from people in your country. If you have
interest in this offer, please call and speak to Neesha  or Sunita at
1 86 245 23456 29877 343444.

Please stay on the line until someone picks up the call. This will
usually take no longer than 15 minutes. (Longer on weekends) If no one
answers, just leave your name and number and someone will get back to
you in a reasonable amount of time.