Ad: Security web domains for sale & rent

The bumper sticker version of the story is I'm selling and renting
(yes renting) a few security-related web domains that I own. Some are
good for online stores, some for dealer support sites, and some are
good for attracting new clients. The majority are dot com addresses,
and a few are packaged with dot net.

Email me for more information.