Re: Aiphone AX integrated access control, video and intercom

"Frank Olson" wrote:

> Yes, you are (and no, I don't need to know more).  I pray for a miracle
> every day (sometimes twice a day).  They say He answers prayer, but my
> pastor has often told us that it may be in ways we don't expect.

Thanks for the prayers.  I need them.

> I find it "interesting" that an online store would "hide" the information
> that they're not taking orders on a page other than the "home" page.

We want to maintain our Google position.

> You may have something come up on the shopping cart as well...

We do.  We now have a way to process orders manually so we call each client
back as soon as the order comes in (about 20-30 times a day currently).

> You also indicated previously that you'd hired a number of people to help
> you with your business.  I imagine they're pretty worried about their
> futures right now too.

Actually, no.  They're all included in the new arrangement at the same or
better salaries.

> Either you're "open" for business or "closed".

We thought we'd have to close up for a few weeks but fortunately we've been
able to stay (somewhat) open.  In a few days the process will be restored and
there will be no change in the ordering process.

> When you leave the front door "open" and invite customers in to face the
> "closed" sign on the counter, that's a bit weird, don'tcha think?

It might seem so but it was the best way to maintain our level on search
returns which you might have noticed is pretty decent.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics