Re: Aiphone AX integrated access control, video and intercom

Robert L Bass wrote:
> "Frank Olson" wrote:
>>
>> Something tells me there's more here than meets the eye...
>
> I'm dying.  Is that enough or do you need to know more?

Yes, you are (and no, I don't need to know more).  I pray for a miracle
every day (sometimes twice a day).  They say He answers prayer, but my
pastor has often told us that it may be in ways we don't expect.

All that aside, my comment wasn't intended to "stir the pot" (and
neither is this response).  I find it "interesting" that an online store
would "hide" the information that they're not taking orders on a page
other than the "home" page.  You may have something come up on the
shopping cart as well (I don't know), but that means most people
"browsing" your site for parts will waste their time finding the stuff
they need only to have the notice come up when they're ready to buy.
That would tend to piss some people off (which you don't need right
now).  You also indicated previously that you'd hired a number of people
to help you with your business.  I imagine they're pretty worried about
their futures right now too.  Either you're "open" for business or
"closed".  When you leave the front door "open" and invite customers in
to face the "closed" sign on the counter, that's a bit weird, don'tcha
think?