Re: VONTAGE

"MIKE" <m_husban@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:h5arij0j9v@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> You are correct. They said the had not turned the system on in over a
> year. Its a 2-300K house. I did not put the system in but it only had 5
> zones.
> Some builder put a cheep alarm in . If i remember most all the doors were
> on two zones. I told them we could upgrade and make it work on a ip or
> radio but they didn't want to spend a dime. CHEEP

I have been putting customers on IP communicators often enough lately.  A
couple a month either going celluarl or IP.  I have had one know it all who
refused to listen to me about using VOIP, but she was not being monitored
anyway.  She just wanted to monitor because they were going to take a long
vacation.  THose kind usually cancel the instant they get back or after
their third past due notice.

I keep sending those customers to Mark.