Re: Changing User Access Code on Ademco Vista 20P

It would be worth the 75 bucks to fire it up.

You may have even voided their warrantee on a new house new alarm system by
messing around with it.

To me it sounds like you have the INSTALLER code not the Master code. With
the installer code, you THEN install a MASTER code (user 2) and with the
MASTER code you add/delete/change other user codes....including changing the
Master but that's a different procedure.

--
**Crash Gordon**