Changing User Access Code on Ademco Vista 20P

I've been trying to figure out how to change the codes for the alarm
for a few weeks now and can't seem to get it. I've figured out most of
the other programming, I'm just stuck on this.

I'm trying to change User 3, as they were programmed before we got the
house and I'm not sure who currently knows it.