Re: Start Earning $15 - $105

On Aug 16, 11:42=A0am, RLB <sa...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I know some folks like to pretend that something G did was involved,
> but the truth is it was simply a business decision on my part to drop
> the service.

FTR I never contacted any state regulator or any other company
(monitoring, manufacturing, etc..) about RLB's business.  I did notify
the BBB about your various sites all being owned and operated by the
same person once, but I really didn't consider that interference.

Posting from Grand Banks, NC -- It's beautiful here.
-G