Re: OT Atlas Shrugged.

"tourman" wrote:

> RHC: Yes, I have been over it several times. No...I just didn't get what he
> meant (I guess I've been working too hard....something got lost in the
> translation...). I certainly hope he wasn't referring to suicide...if so,
> clearly a sardonic joke (I hope)

Only partly.  I've ridden the bridge on my bike a number of times.  There's a
bike meet on Wednesdays at Quaker Steak & Lube (a biker hangout) in St. Pete
and I take the Skyway to get there.  Some call it the "Bridge to Heaven"
because a number of people have exited the world from the top.

The pain is getting more intense now and it's progressively harder to take a
deep breath.  I have a prescription for morphine but the stuff makes me woozy
and I like being able to think clearly (well, sort of :)).  I'd be untruthful
if I said I hadn't thought about it a few times.  But not today.  I'm going
out this afternoon with a lovely Brasileira.

Regards,
Robert