Re: Aiphone AX integrated access control, video and intercom

On Aug 28, 11:45=EF=BF=BDpm, "Robert L Bass" <Sa...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> > Recumbent bicycles?
>
> You're confusing me with Leuck.

Thought you  had one at one time

> > Quickie blow-up garage central stations?
>
> [cut to scene from "Airplane"]

:-)

> > Amazon fishing tours?
>
> That would have been my preference.
>
> > Barbecue sauce or beef company?
>
> Huh?

Your "famous" hamburgers

> > Pool party caterers?
>
> The next one won't involve the pool. =EF=BF=BDWe're having my birthday pa=
rty at a cafe
> this year.
>
> > Divorce counseling?
>
> Counseling? =EF=BF=BDWe don' need no steenkin' counseling.

Re: Past events.

> > Aviation flight instruction?
>
> As long as the flight is over the rain forest.
>
> > Book publisher of "How to win friends and influence people" On the Inte=
rnet
> > ?
>
> Pot... kettle... etc.

:-0

> > Steve Rykman at Simware.com?
>
> Is he still working there?

Don't know.
It's just whimsy

> > Monotronics?
>
> ix, not ics.

More like Eck!

> > Monkey traning company?
>
> I never saw a monkey tranny.

For want of an  "n". a meaning was lost.

> > Belgium travel agency?
>
> Bingo!

I knew it!   I knew it!