Re: Aiphone AX integrated access control, video and intercom

"Jim" wrote:

> Nothing to do with tank tops ..... is it?

Nope.

> Brazilian travel agency?

Nope.

> Firearms company?

:^)

> Recumbent bicycles?

You're confusing me with Leuck.

> Quickie blow-up garage central stations?

[cut to scene from "Airplane"]

> Amazon fishing tours?

That would have been my preference.

> Barbecue sauce or beef company?

Huh?

> Pool party caterers?

The next one won't involve the pool.  We're having my birthday party at a cafe
this year.

> Divorce counseling?

Counseling?  We don' need no steenkin' counseling.

> Aviation flight instruction?

As long as the flight is over the rain forest.

> Book publisher of "How to win friends and influence people" On the Internet
> ?

Pot... kettle... etc.

> Steve Rykman at Simware.com?

Is he still working there?