Re: DSC Power 864 to USP AD-2000 dialer

On Aug 11, 1:34=A0am, mhb <m...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have a DSC Power 864 that I have installed and made operational. I woul=
d like to connect a USP AD-2000 dialer to the system to give me burglary, f=
ire, and water OGM, but I am
> not sure how to go about interfacing the 864 to the dialer.
> Could someone please point me to some information or explain to me on how=
 to go about doing this. I understand the dialer side, but not how to make =
the 864 provide the
> appropriate output to trigger to the dialer inputs.
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Posted with NewsLeecher v4.0 Beta 7
> Web @http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

You need to use a DSC output expander to get triggers for each of
monitored conditions.

Regards,
Robert