Re: Aiphone AX integrated access control, video and intercom

"Jim" wrote:

>>> Recumbent bicycles?
>
>> You're confusing me with Leuck.
>
> Thought you  had one at one time

I still do.  I haven't ridden it in years though.  Coincidentally, I was
cleaning out my storage unit today and there it was.  I brought it home and if
health allows I might just start riding again.

>> Quickie blow-up garage central stations?
>
> [cut to scene from "Airplane"]

:-)

I figured you'd be one of the few who would get that one.

> Your "famous" hamburgers

Cheeseburgers.  Don't forget the chedar.

>> Counseling? We don' need no steenkin' counseling.

> Re: Past events.

I once heard a comedian say he was tired of all the divorces.  Next time he
was just going to find some woman he doesn't like and give her a house.  :^)

> > Steve Rykman at Simware.com?
>
> Is he still working there?

> Don't know.  It's just whimsy

I chatted with him once at ISC many years ago.  He's a pretty smart kid.

> > Monotronics?
>
> ix, not ics.

> More like Eck!

Or yetch!

> > Monkey traning company?
>
> I never saw a monkey tranny.

> For want of an  "n". a meaning was lost.

Amazing how one little letter can change things.

> > Belgium travel agency?
>
> Bingo!

I knew it!   I knew it!

Heh, heh, heh... :^)