Re: FF

On Aug 1, 3:04=EF=BF=BDpm, "Robert L Bass" <Sa...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Farah Fawcett: "Hello, is this the door to heaven?"
>
> St Peter: "Yes it is, Miss Fawcett. =EF=BF=BDWelcome. =EF=BF=BDIt seems y=
ou've led a good life and fought hard for the things you believe in. As a r=
eward you get to fulfill one wish on this your first day in heaven."

> FF: "I wish that all little boys would be safe."
>
> St P: "Done"
>
> Michael Jackson: "Hello, is this the door to heaven?"
>
> --

Farah Fawcett: "Hello, is this the door to heaven?"

St Peter: "Yes it is, Miss Fawcett.  Welcome.  It seems you've led a
good life and fought hard for the things you believe in. As a reward
you get to fulfill one wish on this your first day in heaven."

FF: "I wish that all little boys would be safe."

St P: "Done"

Michael Jackson: "Hello, is this the door to heaven?"

St P: Oh ..... It's you! .... I have a message for you from the boss.

Michael Jackson:  ooooOOOOh REAALLLLY!!!  What is it! What is it?

St P: Beat it!