Re: SURVEILLANCE

AlarmGuy wrote:
> "Matt Ion" <soundy106@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> AlarmGuy wrote:
>>> I have a customer that wants to be able to put a camera at their parent
>>> house to check on him from time to time to make sure he is alright.  He
>>> fell the other day and nobody new anything was wrong for a couple of
>>> hours.  Does anyone know of a camera that can be used that would work
>>> with just a land line?  He does not have internet.  I know I can get an
>>> IP camera and cheap dsl for them but thought I'd see if anyone knew of a
>>> camera that could be used just over a phone line.  TIA
>> Are you planning to have this dialed and connected constantly?
>
> that's a stupid idea.
>
>> Or will the camera just know when something's wrong so it should dial in?
>
> another stupid idea
>
>> Or will you have it answer the phone on incoming calls... er... oops,
>> that's not a good idea.
>
> how about answering machine bypass? dumbass.
>
>> I think cheap DSL and a low-end IP PTZ cam are probably your best bet...
>
> if you could comprehend what you read you would see I already mentioned that

And if you could comprehend what you read, you'd see I was agreeing with
your initial assessment.  But I guess you're too busy being an asshole.
  Don't expect any help from anyone else if this is the way you respond.

>>  or as Chris says, a "medical panic button keyfob".
>
> so neither  one of you has an answer.  thanks for wasting your and my time.

Hmm, maybe if you'd mentioned in the first place that you had one of
these, you wouldn't have wasted ours to begin with.