SURVEILLANCE

I have a customer that wants to be able to put a camera at their parent
house to check on him from time to time to make sure he is alright.  He fell
the other day and nobody new anything was wrong for a couple of hours.  Does
anyone know of a camera that can be used that would work with just a land
line?  He does not have internet.  I know I can get an IP camera and cheap
dsl for them but thought I'd see if anyone knew of a camera that could be
used just over a phone line.  TIA