Re: SURVEILLANCE

"AlarmGuy" <now@xxxxxx> wrote in message
news:wCiKl.36715$19.16108@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>I have a customer that wants to be able to put a camera at their parent
>house to check on him from time to time to make sure he is alright.  He
>fell the other day and nobody new anything was wrong for a couple of hours.
>Does anyone know of a camera that can be used that would work with just a
>land line?  He does not have internet.  I know I can get an IP camera and
>cheap dsl for them but thought I'd see if anyone knew of a camera that
>could be used just over a phone line.  TIA

There is NO such device available to meet your current or future needs based
upon my level of knowledge on the subject.  Since there is little other
information provided in order to help with any other aspect of the situation
at hand, it will be better to not mention any alternatives.  NO--NO--NO--NO
NO--NO--NO--NO  NO--NO--NO--NO  NO--NO--NO--NO  NO--NO--NO--NO
NO--NO--NO--NO  NO--NO--NO--NO  NO--NO--NO--NO  NO--NO--NO--NO
NO--NO--NO--NO  NO--NO--NO--NO  NO--NO--NO--NO  NO--NO--NO--NO
NO--NO--NO--NO  NO--NO--NO--NO  NO--NO--NO--NO  NO--NO--NO--NO
NO--NO--NO--NO  NO--NO--NO--NO  NO--NO--NO--NO, etc.

Have a nice day!!!