Re: Anyone using perimiter fence protection

>> I am curious to know of a specific lie that Olbermann has told.  Care to
>> elaborate?

Well I think you may find enough specific lies in the archives section at
sites like http://www.aim.org/ or http://www.olbermannwatch.com/. These
sites might be crude analogs to one like this
http://goofysplace.com/leuckshops.htm

I suspect I listen to Olbermann as much as you listen to Hanity, or
Limbaugh, or O'Reilly.

At least Olbermann hasn't told a whopper big enough for him to have to fall
on his sword and take the Rather way out. Not yet anyway.