Re: Aritech GS 610 Shock Sensor

On May 6, 12:32=EF=BF=BDam, "Crash Gordon" <webmas...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>=

wrote:
> how about an entire house with all windows looped in walls and open circui=
> switches!...pita
>
> --
> **Crash Gordon**

Ya know ......... back when I started, we used to run into a lot of
open circuit jobs that had been installed in the "early" days of the
industry. I've still got some of the "F" contacts and leaf springs on
bakeilite. I don't know if many remember that these were originally
used open circuit and evolved into closed circuit systems as they
became more popular. I've got a couple of  double bullet takeoffs and
resetable door trips too ... the forerunner to the Ademco # 35 push
button shunt contact.

What I'd like to find is what used to be called a "bell drop relay" or
a "Constant ringing drop" This was a little self contained alarm
"panel" in a small metal container about 4" X 4". It had a few
terminals on it to which you attached a battery, a bell and an OC
contact to it. When the contact closed the bell rang and locked in. It
could be reset by pushing a button on the side. They were great for
emergency door opening notification.