Re: WTF?? Place your order...

"G. Morgan" <no_em@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:ab89f5203a24f29a798a829b189e6f73np@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Frank's Valentines day present...
>
> <http://www.shop.com/http%3A%2F%2Fshop.com.edgesuite.net%2Fccimg.shop.com%2F220000%2F226000%2F226042%2Fproducts%2Flg_49946010.jpg-491-491-Enlarge+Image-img.shtml>

:-)   been lurking.   so, what's up with robert bass?   what the heck did he
do?

"I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just; that His justice
cannot sleep forever."--Thomas Jefferson

"Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide
everything." -- Josef V. Stalin

www.myspace.com/bodybuildinggranny

heavy on the country music.   if you don't like country, scroll down for
some surprises.