Re: Aritech GS 610 Shock Sensor

On May 5, 2:18=EF=BF=BDpm, "Bob Worthy" <secur...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "Crash Gordon" <webmas...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> > yah, if they're looped in the wall (yuck).
> > call the rocket scientists!
>
> Had one years ago where the homeowner drywalled over two bedroom windows
> leaving the contacts in the system. On the outside he closed in a carport =
> make a garage, leaving the windows exposed on the interior of the garage.
> Ok, once I realized what he did, fixing it wasn't much of a problem. Along=

> with multiple windows on one drop, unloading all the crap he piled up in t=
he
> garage, which hid the windows on that side to begin with, reminded me of w=
hy
> I hate taking over systems.

I've mentioned this here before but .... a long time ago, a DIY'er
called me to trouble shoot his system. He couldn't seem to isolate the
problem. He had wired the house while it was under construction and by
looking at the diagram on the door of the control panel concluded that
only one single wire needed to be attached to the terminal on the
board ...... go out to each of the contacts in a zone in series and
then one single wire from the last contact return to the panel ......
all wires behind the wall.

Try and trouble shoot THAT!