Re: Cellular connectivity question

"Roger W" <allucan8@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1edc68cc-d8ad-4fa9-af15-2ebebd8965df@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On May 3, 1:00 am, "Robert L Bass" <RobertLB...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I called a couple of dozen Brazilian girls over and we threw an all-night
> cheeseburger bash. We ran out of beer around five in the morning though,
> so
> everyone finally picked a partner and drifted off to various rooms. The
> rest
> is.... well, bullshit. :^)
>
> --
I have never seen a Brazilian chick that didn't have a big fat ass.
The last thing you want to feed a Brazilian chick is a cheeseburger. A
friend of mine was eating out a Brazilian chick one day with her on
top.
With all that weight, she damn near squashed his skull. It took the
paramedics a half hour and a crowbar to break the hermetic seal around
his mouth. Not a pretty sight.
How's that for bullshit?

A friend of yours ?, Yep that's bullshit allright we all know it was you.

Doug