Re: Cellular connectivity question

"Spellcheck Patrol" wrote:

>> He's stoned most of the time.
>
> I certainly hope not. Graham has taken on some huge responsibilities and it
> would be terrific news if I learned he conquered his demons.

I don't think he has the strength of character.  It's sad, really.  He could
amount to something if he'd get off the drugs and booze.  The problem is he
invariably takes the easy way out.  In the newsgroup that meant siding with
the IB instead of acting like a friend.  At work it means staying home drunk
rather than facing his fears and going out to the jobsite.  In his social life
it means posting here rather than trying to meet real people and form
relationships.  There's a bit of Cracker in several of the people here -- most
notably Jiminex and Olson.

> BTW, how was dinner with the firefighters, chimney cleaners, cabinet
> salesmen, and hookers? Did they enjoy the Chinese food or did you switch
> them to burgers?

I called a couple of dozen Brazilian girls over and we threw an all-night
cheeseburger bash.  We ran out of beer around five in the morning though, so
everyone finally picked a partner and drifted off to various rooms.  The rest
is.... well, bullshit.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass