Re: QB users

"Jim" <alarminex@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:7d6c8020-2a51-4d76-a933-

>I knew an update was coming but not about the QB integration.

>This is the last update for Alarm4. It'll still be supported for a
>number of years but the next issue is in their new format, which isn't
>backward compatable with Alarm4, and the new version is over a $grand.

I bought Alarm2004 several years ago, but I still have never implemented it.
I have been receiving faxes from Z-micro about the new product Alarm 7 and
offering a pre-release update price of $399 with the regular update price
being $599. I don't know if that also applies to alarm 4.

The blurb on the fax states over a hundred enhancements,including extensive
QB integration

Import/export integration or automatic posting directly into QB
Transfer of customers from Alarm 7 to QB
Transfer of invoices including sales tax from Alarm 7 to QB
Transfer of payments and credits from Alarm 7 to QB
Transfer of inventory from Alarm 7 to QB

Doug