Re: QB users

On May 15, 10:17=EF=BF=BDpm, motley me <to...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:=

> While reading the thread about envelopes, i noticed that several of you ar=
> using quickbooks. are you using the memorized transactions for your
> billing?
>
> I was using it for my recurring but it didn't do all i wanted so i moved t=
o =EF=BF=BD
> Alarm 2004 and it does the billing and account maintenance like i want ,
> but doesn't play nice with quickbooks.
>
> Just wondering how everyone else handles the recurring billing.
>
> --
> Tommy Lee

I've been using "Alarm" for a very long time (10 ...15 years) It does
more for the recurring billing than I 'can't' do with Quickbooks. I
use QB as a ledger and bill everything out of Alarm and just run
reports and enter the totals in QB. It would be nice if it just
transfered the data from Alarm to QB with an export command  ......
but ....it doesn't take that long to enter the data into QB and
alocate income and expenses. I write a few checks but most is done via
on line banking or credit card ( for air miles).

Besides, I don't actually do any of it myself.