JIM ROJAS, TECH-MANUALS ONLINE

Can anyone provide information regarding Jim Rojas and his online
business Tech Manuals Online?

In October 2007, I sent Mr. Rojas a Paradox Spectra board to be
unlocked along with payment for these services.  He immediately cashed
the included check and claimed the turnaround on these services would
be approximately 10 days.  He has made varying claims to the
whereabouts of my board over the last 6 months, and has even told me
that my equipment had been mailed on several different occasions, but
I still have not received it.  I fear that I have lost both my
equipment and my money!

Any help or information anyone can provide would be greatly
appreciated!

Andy