Re: JIM ROJAS, TECH-MANUALS ONLINE

I have a feeling that recent events in Jim's life may have put him off his
game. If you didn't already know, Jim has had some considerable legal
troubles. When you have a great need for fairness and justice (as you seem
to now whish to have) and suddenly discover that they are about as available
through the current legal system as the tooth fairy and the Easter Bunny; it
can lead one to despair. Furthermore that realization coming with a $25,000
price tag can be even more upsetting.
If you want to file suit, stand in line. We all should be sending him some
cash (if he isn't too proud to take it).Whatever you do don't send Jim
anything written by Dr. Kevorkian.