Re: JIM ROJAS, TECH-MANUALS ONLINE

It was $20 to unlock w/ return shipping.  It is getting the board back
that I am more concerned about.

I have talked to Jim at least a dozen times over the past 6 months
hoping to get my equipment back.  I have also sent several e-mails and
a couple of letters requesting the board or a replacement to which he
has consistently had the same reply, "It's in the mail" or "I'll send
it immediately."  After 6 months, I think I'm out a board and my
money!

I hate to give bad press, but I would just like my equipment back.