Re: Pull Station Height

Here's what ya doo....install one starting at 15", then another at 12" abv
that...and so on up to 54" or so....or maybe on Greenfield and move it
wherever they want on inspection day.

Ya know I always hated when the AHJ would never give a definitive answer
BEFORE the job, but on inspection day suddenly they know exactly where THEY
want it.

--
**Crash Gordon**