Re: Pull Station Height

Ask the AHJ...we did an OSCO's drug store a few years ago all the pulls were
at 44 fff and the fhar marshall made us move them down...seemed ridiculous
to me since they could easily be blocked from view, besides looking dumb.

Sometimes this ADA stuff is really dumb...there's a Home Depot nearby that
has 22 freekin' handicapped parking spaces...22?!! Do that many handicapped
folks really drive to Home Depot with their 'Vettes to pickup 2 tons of
concrete??? I ask you!

--
**Crash Gordon**