Re: Pull Station Height

I did a google  search  and only reference i could find was to use current
NFPA guide line for placement of devices.

(my rule of thumb is to carry a copy of NFPA 72  and the states BC,  when
asked by anyone AHJ's or Inspectors  I reference the book ,  If thats not
good enough for them  then I request they supply the readable reference
book.
Never had a problem after that)

RTS