Re: Pull Station Height

"RockyTSquirrel" wrote:

> I did a google  search  and only reference i could find was to use current
> NFPA guide line for placement of devices.

ADA says very little about alarm systems.  The entire subject of fire alarms
is covered under ADA section 4.28 and a few appendix notes.  Mostly it talks
about audible and visible notification appliance requirements.  There is a
height requirement for alarms in elevator cars and some inspectors seem to
take that as being the requirement for pull stations as well.  There are
references to NFPA72, to which ADA seems to accept as the standard for most
everything else.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass