Re: Nick update 2#

nick markowitz wrote:
> this asshole who was helping me was a full fledged electrical
> contractor so not only him but his crew of 8 fucked me as well
> I came on job at school that need a fire alarm installed so it could be
> opened in 3 days after a treatment one day to find
> no work done by his guys bill no where in site and 3 of them involved in a
> fist fight  the school superintendent called them to his office and fired
> them on spot for fucking things up talk about embarrasing.
> and this asshole now expeccts me to bail him out again

When you mentioned "Bill", it was as an "individual" (whose behaviour
could be excused).  As a "full fledged electrical contractor", he should
know better and his behaviour is reflected in the way his company does
business and in the people he employs.  I wouldn't even give him the
time of day if someone did to me what this asshole did to you.