Re: Nick update 2#

"nick markowitz" wrote:

> this asshole who was helping me was a full fledged electrical contractor so
> not only him but his crew of 8 fucked me as well...

Sounds like you accidentally hired a counter clerk from ASA.  :^)

All kidding aside, Nick, don't let the moron get you down.  Just tell him to
get lost, hire someone else and concentrate on getting well.  If you let these
fools stress you out you'll slow your own recovery which is far more important
than the job.  Let the superintendant from the school know you hired them
because you're sick but that you'll do what it takes to make it right and
leave it at that.  If he's a decent human being he'll try to work with you.
If he's not you don't want his job anyway.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics