Re: Stay\Away not working and grayed out

On Mar 13, 9:58 am, "TheAberdeen...@xxxxxxxxx"
<TheAberdeen...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > We are not your tech support
>
> Oh sorry, i guess it was all the other newbe questions you seem to
> answer with no problems that threw me off... <

It's the attitude of entitlement by some of those seeking help that
sometimes causes the pros to get a little snippy.
Why you are still replying after you were offered assistance rather
than taking up the offer of assistance is beyond me.
I do believe Robert invited you to call him so he could walk you
through it, even though he is under no obligation to do so.

Not a day goes by where a homeless person doesn't try to beg smokes or
money off of me. Sometimes I give them a smoke and sometimes I tell
them no. The ones that kill me are the ones who decline the smoke
because it's not their brand. They are not my responsibility just as
you are not the responsibility of the techs that post here.
Take what you get and be thankful you got anything at all.