Re: Stay\Away not working and grayed out

On Mar 13, 9:28=A0am, I brive a dus <alarminst...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Mar 13, 9:58 am, "TheAberdeen...@xxxxxxxxx"
>
> <TheAberdeen...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > We are not your tech support
>
> > Oh sorry, i guess it was all the other newbe questions you seem to
> > answer with no problems that threw me off... <
>
> It's the attitude of entitlement by some of those seeking help that
> sometimes causes the pros to get a little snippy.
> Why you are still replying after you were offered assistance rather
> than taking up the offer of assistance is beyond me.
> I do believe Robert invited you to call him so he could walk you
> through it, even though he is under no obligation to do so.
>
> Not a day goes by where a homeless person doesn't try to beg smokes or
> money off of me. Sometimes I give them a smoke and sometimes I tell
> them no. The ones that kill me are the ones who decline the smoke
> because it's not their brand. They are not my responsibility just as
> you are not the responsibility of the techs that post here.
> Take what you get and be thankful you got anything at all.

I have no sense of entitlement, I'm not sure how my first message
conveyed that. If you care to know, I have been a member of this board
since 2005. And its been about two years since my last post. In
between I took the time and worked what problems out I had myself. So
I'm not sure how I feel entitled to your help.