Re: Stay\Away not working and grayed out

"G. 'Cracker' Morgan" wrote:

> Robert L Bass wrote:
>>
>> "I brive a dus" wrote:
>>>
>>> Sitting Shiv'ah for Mike
>>
>> It's sad he never learned to do anything but hate before his untimely
>> death. If I believed in karma I'd say he brought it upon himself with the
>> vicious things he said when I got cancer.  But that theory doesn't hold
>> water since Cracker and Jiminex are still around.  Needless to say, neither
>> of them will be missed any more than the MM when they go.
>
> Too bad you won't be here to find out, mmmm...dead man?

That's what Sabodish said.  Heard from him lately?  The difference between me
and people like you, Jiminex and Sabodish is I don't hope for anything bad to
happen to you.  Besides, you do yourself more harm that I would.  After all,
I'm not dead yet but Mike is and neither you nor Jiminex never even had a
life.

>> Hmm.  On second thought, Cracker will be missed if only for the comedy he
>> unintentionally provides.  He's like the three stooges rolled into one and
>> combined with the fourth Marx brother, Warpo.
>
> I do what I can :)

Apparently so.

>> So how are you doing, you crusty old fart?
>
> What - you think you two are buddies now because you sent him a check?

Naah.  We can't stand each other.  Can't you tell.  :^)

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics