Re: Handheld Programmer For Brinks Security Panels

Nothing reasonable ever comes out of any courtroom, save purely by accident.

The concern is too much with process. It always "you get a fair trial".
What's wrong with a system that says "you get a fair result"? Which would
you prefer? O.J., Robert Blake, and Phil Spector types that are without any
shame and have lots of cash want the former. I'll take the latter.