Re: J Rojas

Doug wrote:

>I'm used to people cutting out parts of my posts, but that's a pretty severe
>snip , or are you trying to say that I wrote nothing of importance? Yeah
>yeah, I know it goes without saying.

Your signature delimiter is showing at the top of the post, real newsreaders cut
everything below the -- (dash dash space return) in replies.  IE puts the sig
delimiter wherever the cursor was when you hit 'send'.

Try using http://www.majorgeeks.com/OE-QuoteFix_d4029.html or get a better
newsreader man...  I don't know how you people can read Usenet with Outhouse
Distress, it sucks for that.