Re: PTC protected dual battery harness

I think I said barely an AMP. As in less than an amp. The 700ma is the
threshold in the manual for having to add a booster. When you meter it with
a load it can get up to nearly an AMP of output before factory smoke becomes
a concern. I wouldn't recommend doing it. In fact I would recommend any DSC
panel if there is a substantial load present.