Re: Stay\Away not working and grayed out

Robert L Bass wrote:

> Wish I could get my job down to 50 hours a week.  Ever since the latest
> changes in the website the phone's been ringing off the hook all day.

Heh...  I bet they are, considering a lot of the equipment you're
selling has been discontinued.  Time to update your "DSC section" there
Bobby.  OH... I forgot...  YOU consider DSC junk...  Right...

> We're working on the second site now.  I'm almost ready to hire another
> salesman.

Fix the first one, then "work" on the second.  Make sure the salesman
you hire is familiar with your abysmal BBB record.

http://westflorida.bbb.org/WWWRoot/Report.aspx?site=47&bbb=0653&firm=41001663