Re: Brinks Home Security Pays Off The Better Business Bureau

"Frank Olson" <use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

> always possible with some "pushy" salesman).  Some states/provinces employ
> a "cooling off" period of a few days which allows the consumer to
> investigate the deal a little further and cancel without obligation.  I
> think the cancellation procedure should be simplified and made less
> onerous on the customer.

One alarm company I know of actually had a right of recision page on the
front of their contracts.  Bascially the customer signed it and sent it to
the company within three days and the contract was cancelled.  In about two
weeks they got their money back.  Of course this was also one of those
companies who taught salesmen to rush customers and never give them a chance
to read everything.  This was also a company who got kicked out of Arizona
for contracting without a license.  LOL.

--
Sincerly,
The guy who makes the final decision

The Security Consultant