Re: Brinks Home Security Pays Off The Better Business Bureau

On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 15:55:35 +0000 (UTC), Anonymous Sender
<anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>If you do a Better Business Bureau search on Brinks Home Security, you will find that 99 percent of the registered complaints filed mysteriously get explained away. How can a company with thousands of complaints have a favorable rating? I'll tell you how. Its called MONEY. These guys fuck over the general public on a daily basis. Another interesting note is that the BBB spreads out all the compliants throughout all the different branches. The last time I checked, Brinks HQ is in Texas. This is yet another sleezy tactic to avoid huge numbers of complaints filed to the BBB. Just on the few branches and main office lookups, I counted no less than 3500 registered complants. These guys make Robert Bass look like a prince. No offense intended Mr Bass.
>
>Reese

With all the customers there is bound to be some malcontents.  Then
again, I never met a prospect with Brinks equipment in the house that
knew they didn't own the stuff.  Must be on page one of the don't
tell, manual.