Re: Need A Brinks Manual?

G. Morgan wrote:

> Again, since you're just talking out of your ass - everything you think you
> know is bullshit.  I have done the research and know precisely how to send an
> anonymous message that is not traceable, period.

Bass knows how to do it as well.  He's an expert.  He's pulling your
chain and you're going for it.

> I think what Brinks is doing to Jim is extortion, I don't see you cry foul
> about that.

It's not "extortion", Graham.  It's a nuisance suit.  Brinks has all the
bucks and the power.  Some petty VP in sales trying to cover his sorry
ass because of poor account retention found Jim's website and cried
"foul" when he saw he was making the DTI and Scantronic programmers
available for rent.  There is no way for Brinks to be able to
substantiate a loss of revenue to Jim's website (or tortuous
interference with the PSA).  In order to do that, Jim would have to
provide information about whose equipment the programmer was used on.
Since Jim only rents the programmers to security dealers that's going to
be extremely difficult to do.  Now, if one of those dealers happened to
be a former Brinks employee, then they'd have a case against the
employee and not Jim.

> What IP would that be?  I've examined the Tech Help! files and saw no IP
> belonging to Brinks in there.

It's the same "reasoning" he uses to say that I'm a "counter clerk".
He's a moron.