Re: Pull Station Height

> where does it say that is bAss post?

There must be a loose connection.  Your last transmission was garbled.
Must be a lot of static on the line.  Say what???

Try typing s l o w l y and c l e a r l y and then re-read your post.

Seems that we all miss a word(s) now and then.

I don't know why I am explaining this since you all ready knew that, right??