Re: Ademco 216

Chant this 3x a day; "Sorry [insert client name here], we really love you as
a client but we feel that we cannot support this alarm system any longer.
After all it IS 32 years old and if you amortize what you have spent over
the years it's only cost you 20 bucks a year. Now it is time you seriously
considered remodeling this system"

--
**Crash Gordon**